the fountain

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
Pojdi na stran : 1, 2  Next

prispevki : 1011

kayla brown
kayla brown
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 am

the fountain Untitled-6
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 141

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 10:08 pm

sky

it's been a long time since she smiled as wildly and as honestly as she did when she hugged her little girls. she loved them so much but she had to act like their sister, not like their mother. she told the babysitter she can go home and took them out for a walk. she wanted to spend her free time the best way possible so she sort of kidnapped her own daughters. she was really thinking about that and she needed a friend to help her out and tell her if that was even a good idea. aeon was always completely sure about her desicions but this one caused her quite some trouble. she wanted best for her kids but she wanted them with her as well.
they arrived to the fountain a bit earlier and she let them play around while she was waiting for skylar. she could always ask her whatever she wanted and she knew sky wouldn't betray her. aeon was a bit worried because they were out in public and the police was looking for her but then again she knew they don't have any actual material that would prove her guilty. the girls ran toward her giggling and smiling at her face and she hugged them tightly not letting them go.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 827

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 10:27 pm

tag: aeon

she was so glad she got the call from aeon. they haven't heard each other in a while and she missed her so much, she was her best friend, one of the few she trusted, only she trusted aeon with her life. that cute little ball of adorableness and her two girls, really the most adorable kids skylar has ever seen and she got to babysit them sometimes and just hang out with all of them, she loved it.
so on her way to the park she stopped at a stand and bought some candy for the girls, they loved it, ate it every time they went to the park. seeing the fountain from the stand already, she smiled as she saw the girls run to their mom and hug her. she made her way there not wanting to break the moment, but the girls saw her and screamed so loud aeon could go deaf. skylar giggled and crouched down in front of them and gave them both a hug. "oh i missed you girls so much" she smiled at them and handed the candy bag to them, "but promise me you wont eat it all it once okay?"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 10:48 pm

suddenly the girls screamed and aeon had to cover her ears with her hands. so skylar was here. she let the girls run into a hug and rolled eyes as skylar gave them candy. "good luck with that," she said when the girls just nodded as skylar asked them not to eat all the candy at once. they loved candy and the one skylar gave them was like gold to them and aeon could already see them sitting on the floor and rushing with emptying the bag. so adorable. she looked at skylar. "hi," she finally said. "it's nice to see you." she knew her since ... ever. she didn't want to tell her about her plan yet so she just looked at her again. "so how is ... life? i may have some big costumers for you," she added. she knew skylar was great with tatooes so she mentioned her to some of people she knew. "i need to ask you something."
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 11:10 pm

she stood up again and looked at aeon, then hugged her "it's so nice to finally see you". she sat down on the side of the fountain and waited for aeon to sit down too. "really? that's great. i might even give some of them to dallas. oh did i even tell you about him yet?'" honestly she might have forgotten to mention him when he started working at her shop. it was all so quick when she hired him, but he's a goddamn amazing inker and he's really nice too. when aeon mentioned she needed to ask skylar something she looked at her and noded "go ahead darling" she smiled at the nickname, she got to used to calling her that. she did sound like an old mother who calls everyone darling, but she liked the sound of it, especially when she jokingly said it in an english accent.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm

she wasn't surprised as the hug happened and she squeezed her back. skylar was one of the rare people she gladly hugged anytime. she smiled at her words and was glad that she thought that. she sat next to her and then looked a bit confused when she mentioned dallas. she shook her head. "no, you haven't. but you can tell me now," she said and slightly smiled. she wasn't sure who or what was he in skylar's life but she already had a plan to meet him in person and see if he was a bad guy. she really didn't want her friend to get in trouble. she was already quite deep in shit and aeon didn't want her to go any deeper. but she should do that secretly so skylar won't get angry. she rolled her eyes at sky's nickname and then sighed. she looked at her babies. "look at them. i miss them. do you think stealing them from my parents is a good idea?" they were her daughters. but it was more complicated as it seemed.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 11:34 pm

hm she really must have forgotten to mention dal. "well he came into our city like two months ago and i guess he heard of me or saw the shop so he came in and we started talking and he mentioned he needs a job blah blah blah so i hired him instantly when he started talking of his ex jobs and holy shit girl that guy can draw and ink so amazingly" she dreamily sighed, she loved art and his was one of the best she's ever seen and let me tell you, she's seen a lot of it. "he's cute too" she said while giggling and covered her mouth. she never told anyone that. she nodded her head when aeon said she misses her little girls, but then almost had a heart attack when she popped the question. she looked at her with light horror on her face and almost screamed "are you insane?!" she took a deep breath to calm down a bit and then continued, "what.. what makes you think that would be a good idea?"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 11:50 pm

she hired him instantly? without making sure who he was? oh, skylar, skylar ... it looks like aeon will do that for her. she believed he's an amazing artist and she got it instantly, skylar would basically adopt every art on this planet and she loved artists. she was also brilliant at it. she just nodded at her. "that's lovely." then she mentioned he's cute and aeon raised her eyebrows. "he is, huh," she said. yes. this guy needs to be checked out. but she hid that and chuckled together with her. skylar was so funny and interesting. she was happy she liked someone. the second she saw skylar's reaction she knew she shouldn't ask her yet ... or at all. the girls raised ttheir looks as skylar almost started yelling but soon returned to the candy bag and aeon only listened to her. "look, i need them and they need me. i ... i can't really explain." she was not a mother, she couldn't understand. "there's one more question ... if i do it, will you help me with it?"

Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 12:00 am

oh she knew that look.. aeon was always kind of overprotective of her and that look meant skylar did something wrong, but she could never figure put what exactly. she just shrugged it off and then nodded her head to let her know he really is cute. her look traveled to the girls when they raised their heads and signaled them to keep eating their candy. she looked back at aeon and slightly nodded her head, but still sighed. she understood where all this was coming from, but kidnapping seemed such a rushed and dumb idea, who knows what could happen. "i know what you mean, i really do, but.. i don't know, it doesn't seem like a smart idea. maybe you could talk to your parents and ask them if they could live with you or something. you're old enough now" at this point she was playing with her fingers and trying to think of a way to actually do this without having to kidnap the girls. "aeon.. this is crazy and all, but you are my best friend and i'll help you anytime with anything" she smiled slightly at her.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 12:29 am

she rolled her eyes but then smiled at her. but she still didn't create her own opinion, she'd have to have a little talk with that guy. without skylar knowing about it. then she sighed. skylar was right, aeon was happy she asked her. without that she would probably just do it and her parents would know it was her. but then she said she would help her. she leaned her head on skylar's shoulder and then hugged her. "ah, sky, you're right. but it's complicated. my mom is a well known and respected doctor and she has some connections so there's no paper that proves i gave birth to anyone. i will find it, i know it has to be somewhere." and then ... then her parents will probably never want to talk to her again. but she didn't care, she wanted her girls. but she didn't want to talk about that anymore so she stood up and shook her head as she saw the bag was almost empty. "oh, dear." she picked the girls up and walked back to skylar. "let's go for a walk and you can tell me more about this guy dallas you seem to like," she winked at her and put the girls back down, holding their hands but they both wanted to walk with skylar.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 2:15 am

she returned the hug and smiled while looking at the girls. "i'm sure it exists somewhere darling. but maybe you could just try talking to your parents first, to see where things stand. maybe they'll understand you" she said softly and then stood up after aeon. she giggled when she saw the candy bag was already empty and fixed the ponytail of one girl. "oh i don't like him.." she muttered and felt her cheeks turn to light pink, sort of like her hair. she smiled at the girls when they went loud about wanting to walk with skylar so she took hold of their hands and started walking along with aeon. "he's cute, i admit that, but i never said i like him." still feeling the blood in her cheeks she looked around the park and sighed. aeon always knows what's up so it's no point in lying about it. "what do you want to know about him?"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 2:39 am

"i doubt that," she said almost smiling at the fact that her parents will never understand her. not the way she thinks or dresses, even lives. in fact she doubted her dad would help her with his lawyer friends if she got in trouble. well maybe. she almost said that a dead woman will not take care of her children when she changed her mind last second. skylar was dead to. but aeon would not tell her that because she cared for her too much. and maybe she already knew, she wasn't sure.
she looked at her. "yes?" she said and smirked when she saw her blushing. she chuckled at her next words but didn't say anything. and then skylar asked the question. "everything!" she acted peppy. the more skylar tells her, the easier it will be for aeon to find out what kind of a liar he is. if he lied to her anyway. "where he's from, how old is he, well everything you know." she smiled a bit.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 2:55 am

she giggled at aeon and nodded her head, "alright, alright, i'll tell you" she always liked how aeon would get if skylar liked someone. she honestly had to think of what she knew about him, but once she started talking things just started pouring out. "well his name is dallas and he used to live in chicago, he's 22 years old and obviously, he's a tattoo artist like i am" she smiled and then continued "he's really nice and he likes quiet places, he doesn't drink or like to party, but he hasn't told me why. i don't wanna make him do anything he wouldn't like tho, he'll tell me when he'll want" skylar was never the one to just ask questions all the time until people told her stuff, she liked them to happen naturally, when it was the right time and that's why she never really asked him about his past, she could see he wasn't ready to talk about it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 4:05 am

she listened to her and nodded every once in a while, then smiled back and her and listened more, carefully remembering every detail skylar told her. "what's his last name?" she needed to know him. if she searched only for dallas, she would get way too many guys to check. but if she knew his last name, she would exactly know who to look for. and she noticed the only thing connected to his past was chicago. he probably had some deep dark secrets. "did he work anywhere in chicago? and of he did, where?" that probably sounded a bit too ovious. "you know, i know some tattoo shops there and all around the world." she had connections basically everywhere but she didn't travel that much. last two years maybe a bit more. skylar was talking with such excitement and aeon had to smile at that. "well he sure sounds nice," she said. "when does he work at your place? i'd like to test his skills," she winked. she didn't want a tattoo. she just wanted to know when will he be there.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 4:27 am

it was weird since aeon never asked so much about guys, but skylar just shrugged it off, it was nothing anyway right? she was just being a best friend, "williamson" and smiled, it sounded so good together. "uh yeah he used to work in a tattoo studio, thunder i believe" she heard of it before, it's very well known in the tattoo business so it's no wonder skylar was impressed when she found that out. she would love to work in it, but this town suited her, not so crowded but still a lot of business, a lot of people want tattoos in shadow creek and she couldn't complain about it. "he is very nice yes" she smiled again, "he usually works hours the same as me, we both come in before the shop opens and leave when it closes" she had to giggle at her last words. "we have coffee when we come in and then do some work before we open the shop, it's really cool, we have our routine and we stick to it"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 6:33 am

dallas williamson. didn't sound suspicious but who knows. she smiled and slightly shook her head, acting completely normal. thunder. "i actually know that one, i heard it's great. and i was in it already," she said. if he worked at thunder ... well then he was probably one hell of an artist. aeon actually visited the studio once but it was a part of a deal she was making so she didn't have time to check it out. "as long as you like him, dear," she smiled back and her and felt how one of the girls held her hand. she smiled and stroked her head then held her tiny hand again and listened to skylar. she smiled a bit. "sounds like fun, i should come for a tattoo one day. i should really get it already." she wanted a tattoo for a really long time but she never found any time to get it. and if she remembered correctly she even promised skylar. "will you make a unique design for me?" she looked at her.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 7:19 am

she nodded her head in agreement, "it is great. really? when? why didn't you tell me?" she let her eyes travel to her friend. it was weird, she never told her she was there, but then again aeon did travel a lot so it would be kind of impossible to tell her every place she's been at. when she mentioned finally getting a tattoo skylar had to smile, she's been waiting on this moment for so long and it's finally here. she's actually been trying to convince aeon to get one. "oh of course i will darling, you'll just have to tell me what you want" she smiled at her and then looked at the girls making their quick steps.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 8:09 am

she shook her head. "i was making some deal there, it was nothing special, about a year ago i think." and that deal was a success, that's why she even remembered it. of course she will. she was probably dying to hear that question. she just had to smile. "i want a megitsune. written and drawn." she didn't want any personal tattooes tho a megitsune was one, but it was her street name, the name many people were afraid of and she wanted them to know exactly who are they dealing with. "and tell me when you have time. or i should do that." she couldn't tell which one had more work but it seemed like skylar's life was more easy going and aeon's was a bit different. then she remembereled another thing. "oh, by the way ... do you need anything?" her look was telling her she was talking about drugs and stuff like that. she wasn't exactly happy with her friend poisoning herself buy she couldn't tell her what to do and what not to do.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 8:25 am

"oh yes, understandable then" she shot a small smile in aeon's direction and slightly nodded her head. she traveled so much because of business, that's why she knew so much about everyone and everything. a megitsune huh? that didn't really surprise skylar to be honest with you. "i can do that yes. where do you want to have it?" the size all depends on the spot really, it can be different, but most people went with standard sizes for each part of the body. "i think you should tell me when you have time yes, i can work with anything you give me" it was true, skylar could move a few clients around so she would have time for aeon, but she couldn't really do that. "i'm good for a few more days, thanks. i'll give you a call when i'll need it, like usually" she knew it was wrong, but she got into the wrong crowd when she was younger and it became her routine that she couldn't shake all by herself.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 8:39 am

she thought a bit. "i don't really know yet ... somewhere not everyone can see. only when i take my clothes off. where do you think?" skylar was an expert with tattoes, not aeon. aeon mastered other things and she knew that, that's why she asked her. she wanted the tattoo perfect. because it is going to be there for the rest of her life. she nodded. "first let me know when you finish the design and i'll tell you if i want anything changed. then i'll call you to tell you when i'm free. no rush with it, take all the time you need." she sighed and looked at her. "what if you don't make a call? just try and stay away from it? i mean ... it's not up to me but i'm a bit worried." and she started. "but you can still call me if you want to, you know i'll always give you what you want." she really would. she couldn't risk skylar's trust or friendship. that would ne bad for both. and that was that one reason she didn't like to have relationships like this. one mistake and her whole life can go to hell.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 9:40 am

skylar was already deep in thought when aeon finished her sentence. after a bit less than a minute she spoke again, "what do you think of ribs? on the side, like i have" it would look pretty amazing with the right coloring. "yeah okay that's fine by me, it's how it usually goes anyway. you know that i sometimes have to redraw the design like five times just because clients aren't specific enough and they don't like anything?" she sighed and shook her head, those kinds really annoyed the shit out of her. what broke her thoughts was what aeon said next, something about her voice telling skylar she really was worried. "why are you worried? i've always been fine aeon" her lips stretched in a small smile while she thought of how she even got into drugs, the first time she tried them and how it only got worse since then. she saw way too many times what happened with people who just couldn't stay away from it a few hours and overdosed in the end, it was slightly unbelievable how many teens die in this city from it. but she couldn't help it, it made her escape reality back when she was still living with her parents and it helps her now. it seemed to get better in the last month tho, she didn't need drugs to get away from it all, days at work were enough all because of dallas.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 10:11 am

oprooosti ; .;

she thought a bit. "show me," she said. lifting a shirt in public wasn't that big of a deal, right? she knew she would if she had to. she didn't quite imagine the tattoo there. "i want to see it when i look into the mirror," she added. she rolled eyes at her words. "i hope you won't have to do the same for me. but you need to know about it so you can actually draw it. and i'm sure that won't be a problem for you, right?" she thought she could also give her some details. "i want it with all nine tails, but i don't want it to look traditional, a bit more extreme and mysterious. don't make it in a human form, make it an animal. try to make the eyes stand out if that's possible and make it very ... illusional. and make it perfect." she looked at her. "is that enough or do you need any more details?" she could give them, but she would have to know what skylar wants from her. she hoped she helped her at least a bit tho.
she nodded. "i know, but what if once you just won't be ok? it will be my fault because i gave it to you. and more important, i can lose you. i don't want that." she wasn't sure why skylar already died once, but she did think it could be drugs. she didn't know. and she didn't mean to ask her yet, maybe some other day. "just be careful, ok?" she looked at her.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 10:28 am

notes: it's fine babe, it happens!

"uh right now? okay, i guess.. even though it could wait until we got home you know" she mumbled the last part, but let go of the girls' hands anyway to lift up the side of her shirt, revealing a cherry blossom tree stretching from her waist all the way up under the side of her bra. "of course yours wouldn't be so big, but you can see the basic placement" she let her shirt fall back down, thankfully she didn't see any people look at them while her shirt was up. she carefully listened to her while she described her wish for the tattoo and nodded her head along, "i can make that work yes, don't worry. maybe i'll even get dallas to help me with it, our styles would fit perfectly together for a piece like this" she smiled already planning the basic outline in her head "i'll call you if i'll need any more details for it"
she just quietly listened to her and nodded her head in agreement to her last question, she was always careful with drugs, she learned to be. no one wants to be like those reckless teens at parties who try drugs for the first time and then go crazy with them just because they think it's cool and okay. "i will, i promise" she sent a light smile in her way and continued walking
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 11:06 am

she chuckled but ignored her last words. she was brave enough to do it and she proved that the next second when she lifted a shirt. "sakura," she said surprised. "do you have this tattoo for a reason? i like it," she said smiling. cherry blossom was an important part of japanese culture and she never heard skylar being interested in it. "i really like it. how long did it take to make it?" probably very long, since it was very big and beautiful. "did you design it?" she nodded. "ok, i don't want it too big anyway." she almost said no, you do it alone, but bit her tongue. maybe dallas was good. at art. she wasn't sure about the rest. so she just nodded. "ok, as i said, make it perfect." because only perfect was good enough for her.
she sighed. "i feel like ... i'm your mother," she laughed and rolled eyes. "oh, by the way, i want to ask you this for a very long time. as we both know, i'm quite wanted at a police station. if i ever get caught, kidnap my babies and take care of them." it probably sounded crazy. and it probably was crazy.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 11:36 am

she knew aeon didn't know about this tattoo, but she didn't think she would be so surprised upon seeing it, "yeah, all my tattoos have meanings" she smiled and then nodded her head "a day, with breaks in between. but yes i did draw the design, i always draw them for myself" she couldn't have other people draw designs for her tattoos, only she knew what exactly she wanted on her body forever. "don't worry, it'll be more than perfect for my best friend" she didn't have to worry about that, she'll give it her maximum and more.
she laughed with her and shook her head, "trust me, you're far from it, at least you're concerned about me" honestly, her mother only worried about her image not what skylar did with her life. once again she looked at aeon like she was crazy, "one, you're too good to get caught and two, i can't just kidnap them! what if i would also get caught and they'd be left without both of us"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

the fountain Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

the fountain

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 2Pojdi na stran : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: victoria park-