• 16TH OF APRIL
  • BISEXUAL
  • SAO PAOLO
  • BERNARDO VELASCO
  • MEDIUM
  • CHARMING
  • PASSIONATE
  • ENERGIC
unsent letters. they are the way he expresses himself, the way he says goodbyes he never had the chance to say in person. he wrote three letters in hope to never write one again. he got his closure and moved on, promised himself to never think about the people he wrote to. after he wrote the letter, he changed his name. it was just the way he let the past in the past, where it needed to be. but with each and every one of them a piece of him died too. rush. adrenaline. danger. these are the things that make him feel alive. passion. thrill. breaking the rules. i shouldn't be showing you these letters, but i will. because just like him, i like to do just the opposite to what is expected from me. i like to do the damn wrong thing.

dear mom, dear dad!
excuse my quirky handwriting, mum, but you know i'm only eleven. i was never too well at school, i know, dad, but i promise you that i'll do my best from now on for you. for both of you. i sometimes wish i'd be on that plane with you, i wish i could just end this right now. but you told me to love life and what it has to offer. i want to honor you with my life and everything i will ever do will be in your name.
i sometimes wake up at night and scream your name. other orphans here are looking at me like i'm completely crazy. i hate this place. i know that you told me to never say that word, but i can't say anything else about it. they say that no one will ever adopt me anyway, perhaps i'm too old for that. i'll be here until i'm eighteen. i'm counting off days until that moment. i know that you're looking at me from heaven, mum and dad, i know that you're here with me. and i thank you for that. i love you both, but i have to go.
no one will ever call me daniel again, since that name reminds me of you way too much. i will be adam. it means to be red in hebrew, you know. and i like red.

goodbye. with love, daniel

hey there, monkey slut.
aria - if i'd say that i miss you like crazy, you'd say that i'm an idiot. i know that because i know you. and you know me. i remember how you almost lost your mind when you realized that i'll be eighteen in a month. you told me that you just couldn't live on that place without me, you said. that you needed me. i loved the felling of you saying that. you were sixteen and crazy, you probably still are. i live on the street as i'm writing this. i have no home. i steal for food, you know. pathetic, you might say. i stole the newspaper the other day and saw that your family is reunited. you don't need me anymore.
well, at least i finished high school in that shithole, you might say. i'll probably never be going on an university. it doesn't matter, i have no talents anyways. except of girls, maybe. they are always falling for me. if i'd say that to you in person, you'd probably say that i'm a self centered melon fucker and punch me. perhaps i deserve a punch now and then. and i'm good at taking things that aren't mine. like i stole your kiss the other night, remember? just before we ran away? i was just teasing you, you know. i hope you didn't take me too seriously. you know that you should never take me too seriously.
whwn i looked at your picture in the newspaper, you looked happy. but dark. really damn dark. i don't know, i'm probably going mad. you looked dead to me. it was like the car crush killed you. but it didn't apparently. thanks god, it didn't. you are like a sister to me. my name, adam, is yours to keep. i think i will be neil from now on. neil, meaning passionate. you always claimed i had that in me.

goodbye. fuck you, adam

my love.
arabella, even your name is too elegant for me. i love you with everything i am and everything i ever will be. i'm horribly selfish, i know, thinking that you, that come from a rich ass family, could ever be with me. i'm a thief. nothing i own was bought with my money. remember that rose i gave you when we met? stolen. that ring, you never questioned it's origins? stolen. your heart? that's my biggest crime. i guess you just didn't want to be with a guy, who lives in a shitty one bedroom apartment. i get it, i'm poor. i tought that you didn't care.
i'm twenty three years old, bella. i was wild and reckless before i met you, and you calmed me down. and now that you're gone without a note, i let myself go again. it's worse then it was before. i jump off bridges just to feel alive. i'm sleeping around. i'm laughing at loud all the time.
i miss you.
i saw you buying a pregnancy test the other day. i know, it's probly for your sister or mother or anyone else. please, come back, because i need to know it's nothing and that you left just because your father found out about the poor thief you're engaged to. i saw the darkness in him, you know, the one i was telling you about. i think he's dead. but that isn't important anymore, is it?
it looks like you're not coming back. you're right, i was not good enough for you. i love and hate you at the same time now, bella. no woman will ever call me niel again. i'm going to name myself after olives now. why? because my life stopped making sense in the tay you decided to leave.

goodbye. yours, niel
THEONS @ SHINE
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Poglej uporabnikov profil

prispevki : 45

oliver fernandez
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: oliver fernandez   Čet Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm

i belive this honeyboo is done done done! <3
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 827

skylar grey
admin

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: oliver fernandez   Čet Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

you have been
accepted!

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: oliver fernandez   

Nazaj na vrh Go down

oliver fernandez

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: i'm safe here in my room unless i try to start again :: character creation :: accepted-