adam hudson

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 

prispevki : 3

adam hudson
adam hudson
fragile bones

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 6:04 am

kitsune. idk. aeon ~
adam hudson
  • bisexual
  • shadow creek
  • channing tatum
  • shadow hunter
  • insane
  • crazy
  • awesome
nyihihihihihi ... NYOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA that was SO funny! the way it exploded was simply amazing and the expression on that guy's face ... i'm dying, help me, this is so amazing! hm ... i better get serious. ehehe ... who am i kidding, i can't be serious!
many people would say i'm insane. i don't know why. is it the fact, that i have a coffin in my house? it's not like i'm there all the time, i only sleep there and have my afternoon snacks. and also cats. and sometimes even dogs go inside and take a nap. or maybe they think i actually use a stoller to scare the birds away. i only did that once. but i found out that the trolley does the job better, it's louder. and stealing a trolley isn't even that easy, you know, new york's macy's has a good security sistem. to be honest, it was one hell of a ride to the airport! nyahahaha ... hehe ...
my biggest disappointment in my life was so tragic. i was riding a unicorn, we were dancing on a rainbow and then i suddenly woke up and realized i was dreaming. and i always wanted a unicorn! a big, fluffy one with a long tail and nice teeth. and i believe one day i will get it.
people would also say i'm crazy. which basically means the same as insane so i don't bother with that. and again, i don't really know why they think that. a toiled in my backyard is not that outstanding and i do not use it like some people think. it's for my cats and dogs so they don't drink from the one i actually do use. hm, i'm starting to think they found out about my hidden treasure, buried under a small graveyard i have. i better move it ... oh, also, i heard someone saying that i should join a circus. i did! but they fired me due to my incredible ability to burn down the tent every time i spit fire.
sometimes i pretend to be a grim reaper which i always wanted to be SO BADLY! but i am not. instead i have to kill those innocent dead people who probably deserve to live if you ask me. i mean, come on. i can't just kill. it's almost the same as if i burned down the whole planet. which i haven't quite managed to do yet.
but i know that i am awesome. seriously, what is not awesome about coming to work every day with a trolley? and how awesome it is to scare people when you're sneeking around at night, dressed as death or a giant bat! nyaaaaa you should see those faces they almost make me pee but i always cry and sometimes even roll on floor because they are so funny! and how awesome it is to just laugh and be relaxed.
THEONS @ SHINE

Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 16

jonathan sykes
jonathan sykes
fragile bones

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 6:24 am

/don't mind me being too lazy to switch accounts/

actually babe, shadow hunterji so samo ena družina in to je tista, ki jo imamo v canonih :/
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 141

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:00 am

are you serious? i quit.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jonathan sykes
jonathan sykes
fragile bones

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:03 am

Citiram :
▸ shadow hunters
ena od nevarnosti, ki prežijo na mrtve, ki se sprehajajo po mestu. lovci senc so samo ena družina v mestu, vendar velikokrat sodelujejo z mediji saj sami ne razločijo živih od mrtvih.

sorry girl
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am

just delete it and don't be sorry i'm the one who's stupid here
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jonathan sykes
jonathan sykes
fragile bones

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:06 am

lahko pa tudi pustim pa samo na novo napišeš aplikacijo če hočeš :)
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:10 am

ne trenutno tega nocem ...
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 804

rhys elton
rhys elton
admin

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:13 am

i don't think it would be such a crime če bi malo spremenile tisto pravilo, dokler je seveda shadow hunter ki ni turner hkrati tudi medij. i mean mediums can figure out what they are supposed to do on their own, torej v bistvu ne bi bilo niti malo nenavadno če bi se dejansko lotili pobijanja mrtvih. just saying...
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jonathan sykes
jonathan sykes
fragile bones

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:16 am

pa se mi vseeno zdi da se držimo pravila, ker smo čisto na začetku rekle da bodo shadow hunterji samo družine, ker se after all to prenaša iz generacij v generacije
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 804

rhys elton
rhys elton
admin

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitimeSre Jul 30, 2014 7:19 am

did we? sorry, moj spomin ni ravno najbolj zanesljiva stvar v vesolju :p. fine then, let's stick with the rule.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

adam hudson Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: adam hudson   adam hudson Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

adam hudson

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1