the fountain

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
Pojdi na stran : Previous  1, 2

prispevki : 141

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

the fountain - Page 2 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 11:53 am

"why do you have it?" she asked curious. and then she frowned. "a day? i hope mine won't take that much, i don't have a day." but she wouldn't walk around with an unfinished tattoo on her body. "and it's beautiful, you are an amazing artist, really." sky was always the talented one when it came to art and aeon was the one to get them in trouble and then out of it. oh, yes, their childhood was interesting. only that one year in a hospital ruined it. she smiled. "i believe you," she said and smiled again.
she agreed. "do you ever talk to your parents?" she asked. she felt so sorry for sky. if they knew their daughter is in fact dead, they would maybe act differently. maybe she could play a little game with them ... or not. better not. she realized she said something stupid again. "you wouldn't get caught and if, they still have their dad, he'd sure take care of them." she never told anyone who the father was. not even sky and she didn't really plan on doing that. "but you're right. i am too good to get caught." there were no proofs or anything that would put her in jail. and she had one of the best lawyers for her dad. one girl started crying that she doesn't want to walk anymore and aeon picked her up. "i think they're tired. how long have we been walking anyway?" she let the girl lean on her and looked at skylar.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 827

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 8:48 pm

tag: aeon

it was a simple meaning behind it really, "we're here, but only for a short time. just like cherry blossom tree's, life's short and sweet" she smiled because she loved the message behind it and the tattoo itself was beautiful. "oh no, yours will take a few hours if i do the shading some other time, it's better that way" most people got shading at least a day after the coloring, most of them couldn't handle the pain and some just didn't have the time or patience for it. "thank you" she worked hard on this design, with all the miniature details it took her a week to finish it, but it was so worth it in the end.
her question surprised skylar a little, the answer was obvious "of course not, we haven't said a word to each other since the day i left" and she wasn't planning on doing that soon, they didn't deserve her energy and time. "yes exactly, you're too good so stop even thinking about that, don't worry" aw she hated to see the girls cry, so after aeon picked her up skylar grabbed the other one. "for a long time, we almost made a full circle around the park"
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

sorry for this crap i feel like shit

and her life ended already. but she smiled at her anyway and nodded. "nice, yes. cherry blossom is also very interesting in japanese culture. they call it sakura ... you should read about it if you want to." she didn't want to explain everything about it because it was more interesting if a person discovers something without any help. "a few hours?" she mumbled something. "ok, i guess i'll find time." after all she could come very early in the morning, she usually worked the most at night. well, at least the interesting parts.
she told her what she already knew. "do you miss them?" she would probably be surprised if skylar told her she talked to her parents. they were mean to her and she didn't understand that. how can you not love your child? she would die for her twins instantly. she nodded. she didn't even know why she questioned the whole thing, she probably wanted her kids so badly she was willing to do anything. she stroked the girl's cheek. "they are tired, yes ... and beautiful, look at them." she kissed her and snuggled her. "i think we should take them home and put them to sleep before anyone comes from work ... i kind of stole them." she should probably tell her that earlier.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNed Jul 27, 2014 7:58 am

"i've read about it yes, i know a lot about the meanings behind different tattoo design, it helps me with client's wishes and i can also help them that way" a lot of them just come in with a meaning, but don't know what exactly to get so skylar helps them decide a lot of times, sometimes they just talk during the inking and she finds out the story behind the tattoo or just researches it on her own, it helps her draw a certain way. "well you'll have to if you want a good tattoo, you can't rush art aeon" she smiled at her.
shaking her head she said "no" but inside she really was thinking more about the question. does she miss them? maybe, but she doesn't miss the way they treated her. the thought of that helps her not to miss them sometimes. a person would think they'd maybe call and ask how she's doing. no, not a call, not even a message, nothing at all. she wasn't complaining tho, she wanted to stay as far away as possible. "they look just like her mom" she shot a smile in her dierction and then looked at the girls who were already drifting away to sleep. she just sighed at her last words, it didn't even surprise her to be honest "yeah okay, le's take them home so they can sleep in peace."
Nazaj na vrh Go down

aeon walker
aeon walker
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNed Jul 27, 2014 11:09 am

she nodded. it was probably good for her to know everything since people were so different. aeon knew that too, people she worked with had many different wishes and she had to understand them all if she wanted their wish to come true. she smiled and agreed. "i know ... as i promised, i'll find some time for you and your art." at least she'll try. but she usually kept her promise, especially when it came to her friends and skylar was definitely one of her closest ones.
she nodded and didn't comment the look skylar got in her eyes. she just hugged her with one arm so she knew aeon was there to support her no matter what. "ok," she said. aeon did miss her parents and those sweet moments when she cuddled with them but she missed her brother more. but she never showed that feeling, it could hurt her at the wrong moment. she was surprised when skylar gave her a compliment but she smiled. "thank you," she said. then she just nodded and walked in silence. she didn't really have much to say.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNed Jul 27, 2014 8:29 pm

notes: hope you don't mind i already finished ^^

it meant a lot to skylar that she would take her time, which she didn't have much, to come and get a tattoo. it was her decicion to get one, but still, skylar will be the one making it and since she knew how little time aeon has, it just meant a lot. "good, i'm glad about that" she smiled and stroked the girls' hair, the was so peacefully sleeping in skylar's arms.
a small smile showed up on her lips when she felt aeon wrap her arm around her shoulder, it made her appreciate her even more, she was always there for her when she needed someone. the girls really were so tired they both fell asleep already so skylar just wanted to get them home quickly so they'll sleep on something comfier than skin and bones.

-end
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: the fountain   the fountain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

the fountain

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 2 od 2Pojdi na stran : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: victoria park-