apartment no.1

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 

prispevki : 804

rhys elton
rhys elton
admin

apartment no.1 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: apartment no.1   apartment no.1 Icon_minitimeČet Jul 24, 2014 3:39 am

apartment no.1 Blank-female-silhouette-

Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 827

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

apartment no.1 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: apartment no.1   apartment no.1 Icon_minitimePet Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm

tag: oliver
note: sorry this is short, but i'd rather keep it short than fuck sth up. i promise other ones will be longer tho! <33

finally standing in front of her apartment building she unlocked the door, got the mail and stepped in the elevator still holding her starbucks drink in her hand. when she heard a 'ding' she got out to the hallway and walked to the door of her place. she stood there for a good minute trying to find keys in her purse only to realize the doors were slightly open, so carefully she opened the door, stepped in and put everything she had in her hands on the little table next to the front door. looking around the small apartment she quietly walked to the living room, but stopped dead in her tracks when she was an unfamiliar male figure standing in the middle of it and looking at the pictures on the walls. when she was finally able to talk her voice filled the quiet apartment with "who are you and what are you doing here?" she had to admit she was slightly scared, but the fact he was just standing there not doing anything kind of made it better. who knows what his intentions are.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 45

oliver fernandez
oliver fernandez
medium

apartment no.1 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: apartment no.1   apartment no.1 Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 8:43 am

skylar,
it wasn't a job, you simply couldn't call it that. robbing. stealing. no. it was a way to live, not just to survive. even if he was claiming to himself that it was just to survive, it really wasn't - it was his guilty pleasure, the way he relaxed and felt alive again. he loved the felling of owning something that wasn't always his and he couldn't help himself. he could stop, of course he could - if only he'd want to. but he didn't.
this place was something different that the others he stole from. it was so... personal. and intimate. he didn't feel like that because of furniture or dimensions, no: this place had sketches all over it. it felt amazing to be there, when someone clearly spent a lot of time drawing those things. oliver always saw beauty in things and so he saw it there, too. he forgot wys he came here, and while he was standing there and watching the pictures, she came in. she was just staing at him, but he pretended like he didn't see her. "well, i wanted to steal something," he said and winked at her, "but i see now that the most precious things could never be stolen." he placed his hand on the pictures on the wall and smiled. "amazing. they are absolutley amazing."
notes; i actually prefer it short. let's keep them that way! <3
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 827

skylar grey
skylar grey
admin

apartment no.1 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: apartment no.1   apartment no.1 Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 9:17 am

tag: oliver

his words left her speechless. she didn't know if she was shocked, surprised or just still scared. she wasn't gonna call the police, no that was out of the question, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. "i.. um.. thanks" she managed to stutter out while still standing in the same spot. "you still haven't answered me though, who are you? i don't think i've seen you around" she's never seen him, but she had to admit he had a familiar face, felt like she knows him from somewhere, but couldn't put her mind to it. she finally moved and walked over to the kitchen area and sat on a bar stool, keeping her eyes glued on him while he slowly made his way after her and opened the fridge, taking out a can of beer. well at least the guy had taste for drinks, he could've taken the other brand of beer, but he took her favorite one, so that's one plus point for him even though he still has a minus a lot of them for just breaking in in her place. "you know, you can't just break in people's places and serve yourself beer, it's not right."
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

apartment no.1 Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: apartment no.1   apartment no.1 Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

apartment no.1

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1