young, wild and free

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 

prispevki : 8

jackie r. wood
jackie r. wood
medium

young, wild and free Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeSob Jul 26, 2014 10:27 pm

jackie r. wood
here's my girl. she's pretty messed up actually. just a wannabe artist but mostly a waitress with a reputation. čeprav svet vidi skozi oči umetnika, je precej optimistična in pred ljudmi večino časa vesela. she loves to party and she'll probably never miss anything. her sarcasm is part of her game and optymism, so it always looks like she doesn't mean any harm, even if she's trying to kill you in her mind. a long time ago, she realized that she can get arrid of seing shadows id she's drunk enough. that's one of the many reasons she likes to drink and everything that comes with that. one night stands, casual fights and being high most of the next day, so she can run away from everything for a couple of hours. when she's not completely high or drunk, she'll be the sweetest person you've met. she feels this need to help people wich is part of her dreams and also her past ampak ker se mi ne da tu nakladat preveč je to že v opisu so go look it up;)
she'll need someone to hang out with her messed upo self so sex her up!:*
coded by ariane.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 23

thanatos nightingale
thanatos nightingale
grim reaper

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimePon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 am

hello there^^. can i offer you thanatos or rhys (completely your decision) for something? sicer trenutno nimam ničesar več od čisto navadne okvirne idejice for both of them, but i'm sure we can come up with something good together. if you're interested of course :p.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackie r. wood
jackie r. wood
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimePon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 pm

sure thing bcs they're both just awesome:3 can you tell me what u had in mind to help me decide?:$
Nazaj na vrh Go down

prispevki : 804

rhys elton
rhys elton
admin

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 3:07 am

sure, but as i said, tole je res vse še čisto okvirno in nedodelano :p.

rhys: i would really need some close friends for him in mislim, da ima jackie kar velik potencial :p. i mean - rhys would most definitely found her interesting. they are both kind of messed up and they like the same things - more or less. mislim, da bi znalo biti precej zabavno če bi skupaj hodila po raznih zabavah in pač na splošno počela vse sorte traparije.

thanatos: she is a medium so he would definitely want to use her in some way. mislim, da bi se tega lotil tako, da bi nekako pritisnil na njeno vest in jo pripravil do tega da bi se počutila krivo, ker ni opravila naloge za katero je bila rojena. i don't know... he would want to make some kind of spy out of her i guess. jo pripraviti do tega, da bi malo vohunila za tako imenovanimi mrtvimi, mogoče celo koga ubila. in v primeru, da mu ne bi uspelo zlepa bi se tega vsekakor lotil zgrda - he is just that cruel.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackie r. wood
jackie r. wood
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 3:28 am

Okay this obviously didn't make this decision any easier for me hahah but I think I'll take thanatos:3 to da bi pritisnil na njeno vest bi vsekakor delovalo ker se pač počuti grozno ker marsikomu ne more pomagat and all that so yeah, that could definetly work:D and to make a bit of a twist, maybe bi lahko od nje zahtevau da ubije nekoga ko ga pozna and she'd stand up to him and i think that would kind of complicate their partnership or however we're gonna call that;)
Nazaj na vrh Go down

thanatos nightingale
thanatos nightingale
grim reaper

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 3:35 am

great :p. and yes that sounds perfect - he would probably get really really mad in lahko bi se še celo zgodilo, da bi ji dejansko pokazal svojo pravo podobo. but we'll see about that. so... with which part would you like to start? in res upam da nimaš nič proti če preložim pisanje začetka nate - trenutno se moram znebiti še kar ene parih dolgov.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackie r. wood
jackie r. wood
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 4:13 am

hm.. i think i'd be good to start where he just discoveres that she's a medium? mogoče da je videl kakšno njeno sliko kje in pač seštel dva in dva and vóila! figured it out? ker pač to ni neki kar razglaša naokrog in mu na začetku ofc niti ne bi hotela priznat? and ofc i'll start hehe (probably today) sam bo več kot dovol časa da se znebiš dolgov k grem js jutri na morje in nisem prepričana kolko bom lahko odpisovala:$
Nazaj na vrh Go down

thanatos nightingale
thanatos nightingale
grim reaper

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 4:19 am

he is a grim reaper, he would know what she is at first sight. but of course - if he don't want to be too suspicious - bi moral počakati na nekaj kar bi jo izdalo. the scene with her pictures sounds very legit, so yes, let's start with that. uživaj na morju :p.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackie r. wood
jackie r. wood
medium

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitimeTor Jul 29, 2014 4:20 am

for a second i forgot about that part hehe:$ i'll send you the link and thanks, i will:D
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: young, wild and free   young, wild and free Icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

young, wild and free

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1